This pouch is designed specifically to fit the Sabre Mk-9 Crowd Management Fogger. This item differs from standard Mk-9 dispensers in that it is appreciably longer than the same device made by other companies such as Def Tec (10.5" high from handle to base as opposed to 9" for the Def Tec).
- This tactical thigh rig is designed to carry a single Sabre Mk-9 Crowd Management Fogger.
- Rides high on the thigh for maximum comfort and stability while keeping the subload beneath the belt line.
- A heavy duty 2" side release buckle attached to the vertical hanger strap allows for rapid deployment or removal of the rig.
- The belt connector can be worn on your duty belt at all times while the main portion of the rig can be stored in your go-bag. The thigh rig can then be quickly and easily snapped in place when needed and won't interfere with your existing duty gear.
- The fully adjustable single 2" wide leg strap is made from comfortable, yet durable, 2" wide webbing with a heavy duty side release buckle closure and heavy duty elastic loops to allow for expansion of the thigh strap during movement.
- The leg strap also features 2 rows of embedded rubber stitching on the inside to prevent shifting and movement of the rig.
- The leg strap is removable as well as reversible for left handed users.
- The pouch body features 1000 denier nylon construction with a 420 denier inner liner and a black oxide # 0 drain hole grommet.
- The pouch flap features both velcro and side release buckle closures for maximum versatility and pouch security.
- As with all of our products, this item is made in the USA using only top quality materials and manufacturing procedures.