The GG&G Remington 870 Mag Extension is easy to install as long as you have a working knowledge of how to break down your shotgun to perform maintenance procedures. These 870 Mag Tube Extensions attach easily without modification to the shotgun**. These two shot Magazine Extensions use the factory follower or you can purchase them with the optional GG&G Enhanced High Visibility Follower.
Remington 870 Magazine Tube Extension Specifications:
• Perfect for Military, Law Enforcement and Home Defense use.
• Fits 12ga Remington 870, 1100 and 1187 shotguns only.
• The 2 shot tube adds two additional rounds without increasing overall length of the shotgun.
• The front of the GG&G Remington 870 two shot Mag Tube Extension does not protrude beyond the barrel of a standard 18.5" model.
• When installed properly, the solid steel ratchet base on the 870 mag tube extension nut, securely retains the barrel under recoil.
• The end cap of the magazine extension tube can be removed separately to facilitate cleaning and the use of a magazine plug.
• Package includes a new extended length magazine spring to insure proper function.
• Material: Unlike the competition, the magazine extension tube nut is CNC machined from wear resistant solid steel bar stock versus aluminum.
• Finish: The unique magazine tube extension nut is manganese phosphated in a non–reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
• Material: The magazine extension tube is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
• Finish: Type III hard anodized non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
• Two Shot Length: 6 1/4".
• Weight: 5 oz.
• Warranty: Lifetime--See bullet point 5 regarding an important warranty consideration.
**May require removal of factory magazine tube crimp on some models.
Made in U.S.A.
Note:: GG&G items will not be accepted for return if their original packaging has been opened. Please feel free to call or email us if you have any questions as to whether or not a particular GG&G item will be appropriate for your weapon or sling mounting needs.