Remington 870 Shotgun shooters know that the standard factory Remington 870 follower leaves much to be desired. It is unreliable and does not offer the necessary features tactical shooters are looking for. It is one of the first 870 shotgun components to be upgraded. The GG&G Remington 870 Standard And Slotted Followers for 12 ga. shotguns are enhanced followers manufactured with the tactical shooter in mind.
Remington 870 Standard Magazine Follower Specifications:
• The GG&G Enhanced 870 Follower fits the Remington 870, 1100 and 1187 12 ga. shotguns. Due to the dimples in the magazine tube, our Enhanced Standard Follower will not fit the 870 Express Tactical Magpul and Blackhawk models. These shotguns require the Enhanced Slotted Follower.
• Installs just like the factory 870 follower. Newer shotguns that have a cut tab protruding into the magazine tube require any easy modification to the tube prior to installation.
• The follower is manufactured with a deep spring pocket to better control spring movement.
• The GG&G Remington Standard Follower is CNC precision machined from stainless steel for corrosion and wear resistance. The stainless steel body provides smooth operation and resists galling and contaminants imbedding into the body of the follower. These are the two major contributors to aftermarket followers malfunctioning.
• Material 1: The body of the follower is precision machined from 300 series stainless steel.
• Material 2: The high visibility red insert is 6061 T6 aluminum and is manufactured so that you cannot only quickly see that the magazine tube is empty, but in low light conditions, feel the difference between the face of the follower and the rear of a shotgun shell.
• Finish 1: The body of the follower is polished stainless.
• Finish 2: The aluminum insert is anodized an eye catching bright rocket red.
• Weight: 1.6 oz.
• Warranty: Lifetime.
Made in U.S.A.
Note:: GG&G items will not be accepted for return if their original packaging has been opened. Please feel free to call or email us if you have any questions as to whether or not a particular GG&G item will be appropriate for your weapon or sling mounting needs.